Expected Salary$80 - $85 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Project Manager, Product Launches to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work closely with Product Marketing Managers to ensure the successful launch of a variety of products.
You’ll manage production budgets, vendor relationships, and product development while using critical and creative problem-solving skills to achieve goals.
We’re seeking candidates experienced in product marketing and project management. The ideal candidate is also a flexible cross-functional collaborator comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment.Responsibilities:
- Create strong partnerships with Product Marketing Managers.
- Manage inbound and outbound projects to ensure successful delivery of various product launches.
- Manage production budgets and approvals.
- Manage relationship and project management responsibilities for strategic sourcing and procurement.
- Work directly with Vendors to establish Statements of Work, manage Scope-to-Actuals conversations.
- Maintain brand integrity across all project deliverables.
- Manage the development of high-quality materials (with tight deadlines and across multiple teams and projects).
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions, and coordinate resources across multiple projects and teams.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with Product Marketing, Creative Agencies and Production companies
- Project management experience
- Experience in Excel, Oracle, and Keynote
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work well in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills