Expected Salary$26 - $30 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Digital Project Manager to work on-site at Next Step’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. This is a part-time position (20 hours per week) and is expected to grow into a full-time role.
We’re seeking candidates who love taking care of multiple clients from a variety of industries while simultaneously working with a crew of creatives, and who are fascinated by emerging research in the science of how the brain makes decisions.
At Next Step, you’ll be a part of a fast-growing, behavioral science-driven marketing agency. You’ll be the main point of contact for a number of clients, from global enterprises to local startups.
You’ll ensure that their accounts are serviced with such value that they not only renew for another year of outsourced marketing, but they also ask Next Step to take on a larger and larger portion of their overall marketing effort.
Take a look at the following personality traits. Do they sound like you?
Diligent. You anticipate clients’ needs and reach out with helpful suggestions. You’re also great at managing the internal team because you look ahead for bottlenecks. Like a master chess player, you come up with workarounds before delays can strike. You are incredibly well organized.
Decisive. You’re a quick study and love finding solutions on your own.
Driven. You’re constantly learning. High energy plus an eagerness to expand on your marketing foundation means there’s no stopping you from taking your talents to the highest levels.
Diplomatic. You’re able to handle delicate client situations with grace. You make things happen, but can also gently push back when necessary. Because you exude calm and confidence, no one gets frazzled.
Delightful. Your positive attitude is contagious. Clients and internal team alike love interacting with you. You’re easy, competent and are constantly looking out for other people’s best interests.
You would need to:
- Operate as the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients.
- Manage an internal team of creatives and developers to execute multiple projects from website redesigns to ongoing marketing communications and digital marketing plans.
- Track key account metrics.
- Help clients realize the full potential of our 365 marketing plans.
- Create proposals and set up new accounts on Salesforce.
- Track and communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform or ensure Quality Assurance testing of all website projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and managing multiple accounts
- Proven ability to multi-task, proactively solve problems and cheerfully meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (listening, negotiating, writing and presenting)
- An excitement around psychology and marketing (we realize Behavioral Science is an emerging field so we’ll invest in educating you on the fundamentals)
- Familiarity with Google Drive, Google Docs, Gmail
- Familiarity with Salesforce, QuickBooks, HTML/CSS, Wordpress, and Photoshop would be a big plus
Commitment: This a part-time (20 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA. This role is expected to grow into a full-time, direct-hire position over time.
Next Step is a behavioral design and digital marketing agency that looks to the latest research in Behavioral Science - the study of how people really make decisions - to create sites and marketing strategies that help companies connect with and motivate their users.
We’re fascinated by human behavior. Curiosity drives every interaction, from initial meetings to sparking a connection with customers. We use science to drive behavior in a positive and responsible way. With every project, we hold ourselves accountable for the welfare of our clients, our team, and society at large.
We get a thrill out of putting powerful tools to good use. That’s why we seek mission-driven companies, ones that are creating a meaningful and measurable impact on the world, from making communities around the world safer with real-time alerts of illegal gunfire to education programs that lift students out of poverty and onto a solid career path.
At every stage of the project, we use best practices to deliver better, more timely results. https://www.hellonextstep.com/