Expected Salary$21.00 - $24.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Trust and Safety Contractor (Spanish) to work onsite at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll review and resolve user reports related to spam accounts and other potential violations of terms of service. You'll work with a team to maintain consistent workflows, uphold trust and safety efforts, and improve user experience.
We're looking for candidates who are bright, motivated, and fluent in Spanish. The ideal candidate is also highly attentive to detail, able to handle sensitive material with professionalism and discretion, and passionate about social media and creating an exceptional experience for diverse users across the globe.
- Respond to varied user reports and inquiries within an online queue.
- Review user accounts to determine whether they are spam accounts or violate other terms of service.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism and discretion while providing high-quality support to users.
- Identify and communicate trends you're seeing to help improve support efforts and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in Spanish (read, write, speak), with experience living or working in Latin America
- Ability to stay motivated while doing repetitive tasks
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to quickly absorb training on product and tool functionality
- Tech savvy and familiarity with various web and mobile apps
- Strong interest in quality and user experience
- Previous experience applying corporate/public policy a plus
Note: In this position, there may be photos and URLs that contain adult or graphic material.
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 5-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.