Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:10 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest home-sharing marketplace find an HR Content Manager to own the overall management of the company's HR knowledge site, including governance, process improvements, execution and analytics. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self starter with extensive experience using service management platforms.
As an HR Content Manager, you will:
- Lead content management strategy to increase knowledge site adoption and usage globally.
- Lead change request reviews for site forms, topic pages, etc.
- Develop process improvements for creating and managing content.
- Build buy-in at all levels and influence teams on how to utilize the knowledge site for collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Work with content champions to ensure content is up-to-date, accurate, and aligns to site standards and templates.
- Perform quality control for the knowledge site (i.e., look and feel, messaging, etc.), keeping the user experience in mind.
- Assist in execution of all phases of the content management life cycle (e.g., defining roles, publishing workflows, setting permissions, authoring, editing, performing knowledge audits, optimizing search results, etc.).
- Generate reports to understand how Talent Ops is performing against SLAs and perform analysis to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Partner with Talent Ops team to document standard operating procedures (SOPs) and compile into a toolkit/playbook for global reference.
- 5+ years using service management platforms (e.g. Atlassian, ServiceNow, HP Service Manager, Zendesk, Remedy)
- Experience working with operational areas like HR, benefits, diversity/inclusion, payroll, and equity
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently on projects with limited oversight
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and push work forward in an ambiguous environment with changing priorities
- Strong project management skills
- Team player who is open to building solutions collaboratively and iteratively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including building communications and performing quality reviews
- Experience presenting/facilitating meetings with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, including leadership
- Ability to work cross-functionally, build productive relationships, and influence teams
- Design-oriented problem solver who can creatively solve for unique use cases and process needs for different teams
- Strong analytical skills with experience defining and analyzing KPIs
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 10-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.