Location:New York, NY
HireArt is looking for a Director of Operations to oversee our daily operations while driving continuous growth and improvement of our service.
As Director of Operations you will:
- Develop and implement a detailed plan for HireArt's internal and customer-facing initiatives
- Manage a team of operations and support people
- Devise better workflows and process improvements to improve HireArt's operational efficiency
- Coordinate with the product team to implement features & tools that will drive efficiency, enable scale, and improve the experience
- Work to scale operational processes and systems to drive growth
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment characterized by multiple simultaneous projects and fast learning
- Can manage a team effectively & compassionately
- Great at communicating with a diverse set of stakeholders including business executives, customers, and engineers
- Can function well independently
- Is process-oriented
- MBA preferred
HireArt is building technology to create modern, simple, & ethical contract employment. We offer employers a seamless platform that covers every part of the employment process, from finding talent to screening and interviewing, onboarding, benefits, payroll, HR support, and outplacement. We offer employees a modern, responsive and caring home base where they can enjoy the support of a traditional workplace with the fluidity of contract work. HireArt blends technology with personalized support to make the contract employment relationship an excellent experience for everyone.
We've already helped build teams at hundreds of companies, including, Facebook, Google, and Airbnb, and helped hundreds of thousands of applicants in their job searches.
HireArt offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
HireArt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.