Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$129.00 - $148.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:2 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Copywriter who is passionate about crafting work that makes the technical feel human and authentic.
The ideal candidate is a conceptual thinker who can bring their ideas to life in new/inspiring ways and is innovative within creative spaces. You must be comfortable working across all mediums and have a strong point of view on concept, story, and tone of voice, especially when it comes to brands. You must also have a high level of craft in all facets of your writing, from in-product to short- and long-form scripts. When you decide to make something, you see your vision from concept to launch without any hand-holding.As a Copywriter, you will:
- Write and conceptualize big ideas for all mediums (e.g. mobile, social, product, film, interactive, content, activation, OOH, print, events, experiential, etc.)
- Develop a strong understanding of how writing and conceptual ideas can be used to tell a story on behalf of a brand and within a product.
- Communicate complicated technology-related topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience.
- Present ideas in a clear and focused way that builds consensus within the team.
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment with art directors, designers, engineers, strategists and product managers.
- Work autonomously, with little hand-holding.
- Create original, breakthrough work.
- 5+ years (working at an agency or in-house) creating concepts and writing copy for global brands (
- Demonstrated experience working on mobile-first social campaigns
- Experience crafting writing that breathes humanity into technology in a way that is understood by audiences
- A history of self-initiated projects
- A passion and interest in product storytelling and project strategy
Commitment:This is a full-time, 2-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Bay Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or hire corp-to-corp.