Expected Salary$68 - $71 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Video Editor and Animator to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with teams focused on creating, maintaining, and evolving the visual systems that define the company’s product branding, including icons, emoji, illustration, motion, avatars, photography, and live action creative.
You’ll be responsible for editing videos for various workstreams in the product that will resonate with an external global audience.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and concept-driven who strives to create impactful, short-format content. You’re highly experienced in your craft, and able to produce under tight constraints. You also possess the ability to adapt to various styles and mediums and have a deep understanding of how to produce content for social media.
- Edit a wide variety of videos for external and internal use.
- Source and research footage and audio clips for projects.
- Animate titles and motion graphics elements.
- Ensure consistency across platforms and compliance with the brand and technical specs.
- Improve production speed, quality, and performance while monitoring projects for errors, discrepancies, correct use of branding elements, color contrast, and product requirements in collaboration with product partners.
- Set timing and level of effort expectations to meet project objectives.
- Keep a clear status on all projects and broadcast updates to all key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with post-production partners to educate the creative team on best practices through documentation and succinct explanation.
- Establish meetings or integration points between teams to address and resolve any issues.
- 3+ years of professional experience in video editing, animation, and motion graphics
- Experience working on projects such as storyboards, narrative, advertising campaigns, and product branding
- Experience working in different styles and formats
- The clear understanding of the full video production process
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented in post-production management
- High proficiency with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- A strong grasp of the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite
- A link to an up-to-date online portfolio and reel showcasing your work (include link to your reel/portfolio on resume)
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.