Expected Pay Rate:$62.00 - $69.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Test Engineer (R&D Lab) to work with existing testing equipment and produce/analyze quality test data as well as design/assemble bench setups and test fixtures.As a Test Engineer, you will:
- Assist in troubleshooting and root-causing issues during product development and production builds.
- Assist the rest of the team and provide support in development of test procedures and test setups.
- Solder, wire, assemble, test and troubleshoot module and system level mechanical and electronic assemblies.
- Work with the team to identify the best tools and suppliers to meet testing requirements while addressing technical and manufacturing perspectives.
- Work with the engineering team to develop test requirements and methodology.
- Maintain a clean and productive lab environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or a related field or equivalent experience as listed below
- 3 years+ experience working in an R&D lab environment
- Experience with data analysis techniques
- Fundamental functional understanding of mechanical, electronic, and optical components
- Experience in test automation and programming languages, such as Matlab and Python
- Proven team player with great communication and cross-functioning skills
- Analytical and problem solving ability
Commitment:This is a full-time, 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Sunnyvale, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Bay Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.