Expected Salary$59.00 - $66.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Graphic Designer to work on-site at our client’s Seattle office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll design presentations, posters, and graphics, using expertise in design layout, grouping, hierarchy, and typography.
You’ll work directly with team leads and cross-functional partners to create compelling and visually stimulating materials that effectively communicate complex ideas and adhere to brand guidelines. You'll need to be able to need to create graphics using both Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and natively in Keynote and/or Powerpoint as well.
The ideal candidate is also a great communicator and collaborator, adaptable to changing needs, and comfortable meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Portfolio showcasing design work
- Expertise in design layout, grouping, hierarchy, and typography
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- PowerPoint and Keynote presentation design knowledge
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in Seattle, WA.