We're a leading VR Technology company based in Menlo Park, seeking a Developer Support Agent.
As a Developer Support Agent, you’ll be working within our Developer Center as well as assisting with the day-to- day operations of the Publishing team. You will handle developer support inquiries via existing/upcoming tools and will assist the Developer Relations manager in all duties related to Developer Support.
- You'll communicate with developers through available support channels and create appropriate messaging to be utilized by the support staff.
- You’ll help identify and build processes and systems to maximize one to many support within the community and minimize the time taken for direct support.
- You'll assist the Developer Relations manager in maintaining our long-term support strategy that will deliver top-tier support to developers of products and services on our product.
- Respond to developer support queries from all available developer support channels (e.g. forums, hardware requests, support tickets).
- Manage processing hardware requests to ensure timely delivery of hardware to developers.
- Create or modify answers in the Developer Center to frequently asked questions from all developer support channels.
- Create new or extend existing documentation to accommodate for frequently asked questions.
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to de-escalate emotional situations quickly and effectively while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Extensive knowledge of the gaming and/or consumer electronics industries
- Excellent organization skills while managing multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience in software, hardware, or game development a plus