HireArt is looking to hire a contract Brand Marketing Specialist, Mexico to work onsite at Airbnb's Miami, FL office. This is a year long contract, and has the potential to extend beyond that. Airbnb creates the world’s definitive magical travel experiences, and their marketing is as magical as the travel itself. Not only is their marketing the world's most inspirational, they are also respected for having one of the world’s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business. Their marketing leads (does not follow) popular culture. Their community drives vast momentum and eagerly co-creates with us all over the world. Due to the phenomenal impact they have made in terms of brand consideration, brand love and brand loyalty, Airbnb is THE brand that defines this generation.
Latin America is an exciting emerging market for the Airbnb business and they're aiming to aggressively develop their footprint there. In order to advance the business, they're seeking a Brand Marketing Specialist, who will report to the Brand Marketing Manager, Mexico, based in Miami, Florida.
S/he will be responsible for supporting and implementing marketing programs to establish a strong brand voice and drive profitable growth, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams such as PR/communications, growth marketing, design, consumer strategy & insights, product marketing, community, and country leadership.
- Collaborate across functions to land multi-touchpoint, ‘through-the-funnel’ campaigns to drive both long-term brand value and immediate business impact.
- Create, adapt and localize content, ensuring all marketing activities feel local and personal, leveraging existing strategies, content and plans for optimum productivity.
- Develop and produce innovative, deeply engaging brand activation experiences and content that are shared across social platforms to increase awareness of, consideration for and improve perceptions of the brand.
- Determine appropriate KPIs, monitor performance, optimize content and its distribution in real time and report out on plan performance, working closely with Consumer Strategy & Insights, Media Managers, FP&A and other analytics teams.
- Help establish an iconic and unparalleled brand voice and personality by writing all brand content for Mexico and working closely with the social care team for engagement guidelines and brand consistency across all engagements.
- Maintain and coordinate the social content calendar, adapting global and regional content and sharing locally produced content to regional and global markets where relevant.
- Support management of agency partners, ensuring timely SOWs and contracts with partners at all times, and fostering best-in-class and highly productive partnerships.
- Organize and attend regular routines across disciplines. Ensure seamless flow of information between global, regional, local & functional teams.
- Manage and track brand marketing budgets and ensure effective budget use, meeting or exceeding efficiency targets.
- Passion for Airbnb & travel. Experience hosting on the site is a huge plus.
- 6+ years' experience or 2 years' experience plus relevant education that provides similar experience in social media and / or general marketing agency. Experience on the client side a plus
- Fluency in English and Spanish a requirement
- Exceptional storytelling, brand voice, brand writing and social marketing skills with proven ability to develop content that travels. Ideally with a good portfolio of content developed with partners and influencers.
- Deep knowledge of global and relevant local social platforms, social publishing tools, listening tools and paid social budgeting and buying is a must.
- Ability to identify and capitalize on trends, cultural moments, human insights and proven experience of operating autonomously.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives