Location:Menlo Park, CA, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$57.00 - $67.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:11 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find an EDA Support Engineer to define tool methodologies and develop and support scripts around those tools. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in related EDA methodology fields and 2+ years’ experience with System Verilog and DV.
As EDA Support Engineer, you will:
- Define methodologies surrounding EDA tools.
- Develop automation scripts around tool flows and support build and regression scripts.
- Enable flows to use grid facilities efficiently for scalability, get computing capacity requirements for each project.
- Track disk, tool, and license utilization and perform tool/license installations.
- Assist in debugging regressions and simulation flows and feeders.
- Work with tool vendors to track bugs, evaluate new tools, and help with tool migrations.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience in related EDA methodology fields
- 2+ years of System Verilog and DV experience
- Experience as an EDA design automation engineer
- Knowledge of Python, Perl, and shell scripting
- Knowledge of front-end ASIC design EDA tools (e.g. Simulation and Waveform debugging tools)
- Knowledge of digital ASICs design flows
- Expertise in license and grid management
- GIT or version control experience
- Self-motivated and team player
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 11-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.