Location:New York, NY and Lake Success, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$27.00 - $30.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping an innovative healthcare startup find a Business Development Specialist to build and maintain strategic partnerships with hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation centers, senior centers, senior housing facilities, and other identified opportunities for patient referrals.
In this role, you’ll lead the charge in creating effective outreach strategies to maintain and generate patient referral.As a Business Development Specialist, you will:
- Develop and maintain strategic business partnerships across multiple territories in New York that will drive consistent patient referrals.
- Create and execute territory plans that result in outreach activity, lead generation, and referrals.
- Leverage all forms of outreach, both virtual and in-person.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as marketing, to create strategies to build brand awareness across territories.
- Leverage data analytics to quantify the company’s progress, tracking and improving outreach efforts.
- Manage the performance of Community Outreach Representatives through active motivation, assessing performance, consistent communication, and effective feedback.
- Familiarize yourself with the healthcare professionals ecosystem to determine how the company can best fit into serving their patients and caregivers.
- Lead informational presentations with hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation centers, senior centers, senior housing facilities, and other identified opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in business development or outbound sales, sales or business development experience within a healthcare setting is a plus
- Experience managing a team of community outreach representatives
- Experience leveraging Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Demonstrated success in leading metric/quota-driven teams, with a focus on driving results
- Reliable transportation and the ability to travel in the local territory (up to 70% of the time) as needed by scheduled appointments or to meet customers’ needs
- Ability to travel outside of local territory for regional meetings
- All-star relationship builder with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Creative problem solving skills to develop new ideas and outreach strategies
- Understanding and appreciation of the needs of healthcare professionals and the consumers they serve in order to provide appropriate assistance needed for consumer-directed services
- Appreciation for the hustle to execute a sale and the compassion about providing a quality customer experience
- Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to execution
- Ability to remain adaptable and resilient to all situations with an optimistic outlook and cast a positive shadow that is aligned with the company’s culture and core values.
- Willingness to comply with company policies and government regulations
Commitment: This is a full-time, ongoing contract position (with the potential for conversion) staffed via HireArt. It will be onsite at the company’s New York, NY or Lake Success, NY locations and requires travel (up to 70% of the time) throughout the New York Metro area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.