Location:New York, NY
HireArt is a Y-Combinator backed technology staffing company that's changing how companies hire, manage, and employ their contract workforces in a trillion-dollar market worldwide. We've already helped build teams at hundreds of awesome companies including Facebook, Google, and Airbnb. We're expanding and looking for a Junior Account Executive to support our growth and our mission to modernize the staffing industry through a blend of technology and personalized support.
In this role, you’ll manage the life-cycle of new accounts. You’ll work directly with hiring managers to gain an understanding of their culture, hiring needs, and how to provide them with ideal candidates. In addition, you’ll be tasked with identifying excellent candidates, proactively reaching out to them about new roles, performing candidate screenings, and providing them the guidance and support they need throughout their job search. This is a role that’s both challenging and incredibly rewarding. It requires diligence, emotional intelligence, excellent communication skills, and a high level of empathy.
The ideal person will be process oriented, able to prioritize, and possess solid interpersonal communication skills along with the ability to confidently make informed decisions.
As Junior Account Executive, you will:
- Provide candidate sourcing support to existing Account Executives -- You’ll work to familiarize yourself with a range of roles, learn HireArt’s internal sourcing processes, and become the point person for HireArt candidates interested in working for your assigned clients.
- Help to build and maintain candidate pipelines in high-demand job categories and geographies -- You’ll be responsible for identifying strong external sourcing channels, monitoring costs, and building on-demand candidate pools for HireArt’s core business lines.
- Develop expertise in the contingent workforce space and become a resource to HireArt clients on best practices for building a flexible, contract workforce -- HireArt’s clients rely on us for strategic guidance and long term planning.
- Manage the full lifecycle of assigned accounts and client relationships -- This includes ensuring hiring managers have access to the talent they need, that the hiring process is easy and quick, and continuing to nurture and grow the relationship over time.
- 4+ years of experience in a client-facing role. Staffing and Recruitment industry experience is not required, but is an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You have to be comfortable communicating complex ideas in a simple, concise way and can’t be afraid to pick up the phone to get things done.
- Comfortable communicating with stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- A passion for and strong familiarity with technology. HireArt’s technology sets us apart from our competitors and you’ll be responsible for communicating how we differ and what we’re capable of to clients.
- Capable of executing and thriving in a fast-paced environment. We’re rapidly scaling and to be successful here you need to be dynamic and solution-oriented.
- BA/BS preferred but not required.
Commitment: This is a remote, full-time, permanent position at HireArt and is open to U.S.-based candidates. Candidates able to work EST business hours are preferred.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
HireArt is building the talent cloud for W-2 contractors. Companies can use our modern, full stack platform to source and employ their contingent workforce.
Historically, sourcing and employing W-2 contractors has been a nightmare. Whereas companies like Upwork make hiring freelancers for gig projects a breeze, when companies need W-2 contractors, they have traditionally turned to thousands of fragmented, sub-scale staffing agencies. Agencies rely on an army of recruiters to manually recruit candidates, resulting in long fill times, low fill rates and eye-popping markups (markups frequently reach 60-100% of each hour billed!). Painful as sourcing has been, employment has been more painful still. Whereas companies like Gusto and Zenefits help SMBs employ their direct hires, offering a turnkey solution for onboarding, payroll, and benefits, agencies employing contractors require their clients to interface with manual processes and rickety point solutions. A company hiring 200 contractors through a dozen staffing agencies, each with its own point solutions for payroll, time & attendance, benefits administration, PTO, expense reimbursement and so on, for example, might be burdened by (say) 100 point solutions, each with a separate login – if, that is, the agency offers any software at all.
HireArt is a modern platform designed to address the needs, multiple parties, and idiosyncratic workflows of contract staffing. To source contractors, hiring managers can create job requisitions, search our directory of qualified and available contractors, review applicants we have assessed and shortlisted, schedule interviews, extend offers, conduct background checks and digitally onboard new hires. To employ contractors, HireArt stands in as the employer of record. Hiring managers can use our platform to conduct payroll, manage time and attendance, administer benefits, respond to PTO requests, review expense submissions; and maintain compliance. Uniquely, the solutions on our platform are unified and self-serve.
Using HireArt, our customers can source and hire qualified contractors for a new project within days and effortlessly manage them throughout their assignments. While most of our customers first engage HireArt to source for a specific job, as they experience the advantages of a modern employment platform, many eventually choose HireArt as a single platform to employ and manage the entirety of their contingent workforce, including workers they source themselves.
Our business is profitable and rapidly growing but we are still in our first inning. While we've already helped build teams at hundreds of admired companies including Facebook, Toyota, Google, and Airbnb, we are now turning our focus to scaling. The TAM for contract staffing, we estimate, is approximately $200 billion in the US alone.