HireArt is a tech-enabled staffing agency known for its online, work sample-based assessments, and we're looking for a Junior Account Manager to join our team!
We are tasked with finding the best contract workers to fill an ever-growing number of open positions for our clients who include some of the world's biggest and most exciting tech companies. We want someone who is sharp and conscientious to play an integral part in new candidate sourcing and helping to provide our clients with an excellent hiring experience.
In this role, you’ll manage the life-cycle of new accounts. You’ll work directly with hiring managers to gain an understanding of their culture, hiring needs, and how to provide them with ideal candidates. In addition, you’ll be tasked with identifying excellent candidates and providing them the guidance and support they need throughout their job search. This is a role that’s both challenging and incredibly rewarding. It requires diligence, emotional intelligence, excellent communication skills, and a high level of empathy.
HireArt also strives to “humanize" applicants' job search – everyone who applies to a job through HireArt knows where they stand in the hiring process, and every application is graded by a person on our team. In this role, you'll add a personal touch by being a point person for candidates during the application process. You'll also proactively reach out to candidates to let them know about new roles and perform candidate screenings.
The ideal person will be process oriented, able to prioritize, and possess solid interpersonal communication skills along with the ability to confidently make informed decisions.
- Provide candidate sourcing support to existing Account Executives. You’ll work to familiarize yourself with a range of roles, learn HireArt’s internal sourcing processes, and become the point person for HireArt candidates interested in working for your assigned clients.
- Help to build and maintain candidate pipelines in high-demand job categories and geographies. You’ll be responsible for identifying strong external sourcing channels, monitoring costs, and building on-demand candidate pools for HireArt’s core business lines.
- HireArt’s clients rely on us for strategic guidance and longterm planning, and in this role you’ll be expected to develop expertise in the contingent workforce space and become a resource to HireArt clients on best practices for building a flexible, contract workforce.
- Manage the full lifecycle of assigned accounts and client relationships. This includes ensuring they have access to the talent they need, that the hiring process is easy and quick, continuing to nurture and grow the relationship over time.
- 1+ years of experience in a client-facing role. Staffing and Recruitment industry is not required, but is an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You have to be comfortable communicating complex ideas in a simple, concise way and can’t be afraid to pick up the phone to get things done.
- Comfortable communicating with stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- A passion for and strong familiarity with technology. HireArt’s technology sets us apart from our competitors and you’ll be responsible for communicating how we differ and what we’re capable of to clients.
- Capable of executing and thriving in a fast-paced environment. We’re rapidly scaling and to be successful here you need to be dynamic and solution-oriented.
- BA/BS preferred but not required.