Expected Pay Rate:$50.00 - $54.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:8 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Business Education Training Partner to instruct others (virtually and in-person) on how to best leverage its products and solutions as well as general best practices.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years training experience, including consulting and relationship management, as well as experience in Facebook Ads Manager.
As Business Education Training Partner, you will:
- Work directly with internal and external teams to activate and deliver online trainings across the United States and Canada.
- Perform learning experiences tailored to the organizational and geographic needs of a wide variety of external audiences.
- Maintain a strong base of apps and services solutions knowledge and act as a training resource within sessions to deliver education to external stakeholders.
- Within the first few months, master webinar tools and help the team implement processes.
- Continually work to ensure all training materials are consistent, up to date, and in line with larger training goals and initiatives within the global blueprint team.
- Synthesize and communicate market needs and feedback to the blueprint team based on scale and scope needs analysis in North America.
- Provide support for events as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years' training (in-person and/or online) delivery experience
- Professional experience using Facebook Ads Manager
- Consulting and relationship management experience
- Problem solving experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing and advertising landscape
- Ability to translate stakeholder needs and requests for training into an actionable training plan that is prioritized according to regional business needs
- Fluency in another language in addition than English
- Ability to command an online classroom and infuse excitement and energy into training and education
- Familiarity with Marketo
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 8-month contract position through HireArt and based in Chicago or Austin, TX.