Expected Salary$43 - $47 per hour
HireArt is looking for an experienced marketing communications professional to work as a Developer Ecosystem Strategist on-site at our client's Seattle office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll help developers build great experiences by interviewing them, creating developer insights, and helping to inform and write launch communications for new features, products, services and programs.
We’re seeking a Developer Ecosystem Strategist who will be able to wrangle blog post content from the cross-functional teams, assist with event strategy and logistics, run and grow developer social channels, and own the developer blog calendar and the publishing of content. You should also be able to build a scalable email marketing infrastructure, own email campaigns, and monitor and track performance in all disciplines, including events.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of PR or marketing communications experience
- Knowledge of community relations, social media strategy, and digital marketing
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work well autonomously
- Knowledge of the gaming and/or consumer electronics industries
- Excellent organization skills while maintaining multiple ongoing projects
- Experience in software, hardware or game development a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 13-month contract position based in Seattle, WA.