HireArt is looking to hire an experienced Compensation Business Partner to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll collaborate with HR partners and business leaders to design and implement compelling compensation programs.
Working closely with the Compensation team, you’ll advise on complex compensation matters with in-depth analytics and strategic alignment to business goals. You'll be client-facing and aligned to the Corporate Groups teams to support their unique needs.
- Drive the company’s compensation philosophy, design, and programs for your client teams.
- Build a consultative and collaborative relationship with HR business partners, business leaders, and staff on compensation programs evolution and compensation initiatives.
- Proactively research best practices and trends.
- Perform analysis on effectiveness, competitiveness, and fairness of existing programs.
- Present findings and thoughtful alternative solutions that are aligned with the company’s philosophy.
- Design and implement programs with an understanding of fulfilling business need and impact on global employee base.
- Build and deliver compensation-related training and education materials to your client teams.
- Mentor and develop an analyst that is aligned with your client teams.
- Work with the Recruiting team to deliver a delightful new hire process by applying compensation policies in fair and equitable ways, including new hire offer package consultation to ensure alignment to market and internal peers.
- Support effective compensation governance across teams.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in-house or consultant advising for HR with a specialization/strong experience in compensation
- Experience in technology industry or a compensation consulting firm a major plus
- Solid eye for business and the ability to influence and develop strong working relationships with multiple partners, including executives, line management, and peers
- Strong change and project management skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.