HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work on-site at Dropbox’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide dedicated administrative assistance to several team leads, while working in a fast-paced, creative environment. An ideal candidate is sharp, good-humored, has a passion for taming chaos, and remains calm and flexible in the face of ever-changing priorities and needs.
- Heavy calendar management in a rapidly and ever-changing environment.
- Coordinate both internal and external conference calls, meetings, and events.
- Plan and execute on-site and off-site meetings, dinners, and events.
- Prepare monthly expense reports for leads and coordinate special projects as needed.
- Set up travel and accommodations for executives or visitors coming to Dropbox.
- Serve as the face of Dropbox on behalf of your leads, and help them build great relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts.
- Associate's Degree or higher
- 2+ years experience in an administrative support role, ideally with a startup and/or hyper-growth organization
- Experience with heavy calendaring for multiple principals or teams
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Google e-mail/calendar/doc skills
- Track record of consistently going above and beyond
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive demeanor, with the ability to work effectively with a spectrum of personalities
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once
- Ability to move quickly and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and good judgment
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations
- Passion for Dropbox and helping your leads and their team as it scales
Commitment: This is a 2.5 mo. contract.