Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Consumer Insights Analyst to support the Customer Strategy and Insights (CSI) team by programming Qualtrics surveys, formatting raw survey data, conducting analysis, and coordinating research. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of data analysis experience and will be able to jump in and quickly make an impact.
As a Consumer Insights Analyst, you will:
- Work closely with CSI team members to provide support to quantitative and qualitative research projects.
- Program surveys in Qualtrics and format raw survey data leveraging Excel (i.e. VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.).
- Conduct analysis of quantitative and qualitative data and build draft reports.
- Aid in the coordination of qualitative research (i.e. schedule interviews, manage consent forms, track incentives, etc.).
- Manage and organize research files.
- Develop Tableau dashboards and visualizations (inclusive of data upload and manipulation).
- Bachelors degree
- 1+ years of experience conducting research data analysis
- Significant experience with Excel and Tableau
- Ability to effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- Strong critical thinking skills; you are thoughtful, self-aware, and use available evidence to make decisions
- Ability to work effectively with teammates and win credibility quickly
- Experience with Qualtrics or other survey tools
- Experience with statistics software (e.g. SPSS, etc.) or SQL