Expected Salary$12.00 - $16.00 per hour
HireArt is seeking part-time, fully remote online Finance tutors to support our client’s team. Our client partners with colleges across the U.S. to provide exceptional support to students using AI-based text messaging software, online collaboration tools, and advanced data analytics.
This is an independent contractor position with a flexible schedule. It's fully remote and can be performed from anywhere in the U.S.
In this role, you’ll work with teams dedicated to every aspect of student success and retention. You’ll schedule your own hours and conduct virtual tutoring and mentoring sessions with students.
We are looking for professional finance tutors, current graduate or undergraduate level students in finance degree programs, or finance professionals, to help college level students in their intro-to-advanced level finance courses.
You should be familiar with tutoring methodology, and be in love with the aspect of working with students who are developing critical thinking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or equivalent professional experience
- Subject matter expertise or advanced knowledge in Finance
- Strong typing and computer skills
- Reliable access to a computer with audio/video capabilities and internet access
- Background in teaching methodology, instruction, or tutoring highly preferred
Commitment: This is a part-time (hours vary), fully remote independent contractor position that can be performed from anywhere in the U.S.