Expected Salary$26 - $29 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Coordinator to work on-site at our client's Austin office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll maintain high levels of organization in a fast-paced environment, with a focus on high-volume travel coordination, calendaring, and expense management.
A successful candidate brings strong decision making ability, acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities, and has a knack for learning software and processes quickly. You're able to interact confidently with staff—at all levels—in a fast-paced environment, often under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient—with a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and laser focus on customer service.
- Communicate daily with internal and external customers, prospects, partners, and vendors while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism, courtesy and diplomacy.
- Schedule internal and external meetings for multiple executives, including recurring and ad-hoc meetings and events.
- Coordinate attendees and meeting agendas.
- Manage hectic and complex calendars and room bookings.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Consistently track and report expenses.
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation.
- 1+ years experience in administrative support
- Experience in travel coordination, calendar management, and expense tracking/reporting
- Experience in high-volume and fast-paced environments
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization experience
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Able to exercise sound judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Outlook
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or ticketing system
- College coursework/degree a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours/week), 6-month contract position based in Austin, TX. An early schedule with a 7am - 8am start time to accommodate work across time zones is preferred. There's potential for this contract to extend and convert to a FT position.