Location:New York, NY (Remote)
Expected Pay Rate:$45.00 - $55.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:5 month contract
HireArt is helping Panorama Education hire a Technical Sourcer who can help build diverse candidate pipelines.
In this role, you’ll partner closely with the company’s in-house manager (Technical Recruiting) to help fill roles primarily on the engineering, product, and design teams.As a Technical Sourcer, you will:
- Research and qualify top prospects from underrepresented backgrounds for mid- to senior-level positions across the company’s Engineering, Product, and Design teams by using sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter and performing targeted networking through alumni groups, community meet-ups, and conferences.
- Conduct initial phone screens for candidates and advocate on their behalf to Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers.
- Build candidate pipelines for both unique and evergreen roles to support diverse representation at all stages of the hiring process.
- Develop and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies, partnering with Talent Acquisition Partners and analyzing role requirements to determine target candidate profile needs.
- Generate a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of engineering roles (e.g. Full Stack Engineers, Backend Engineers, Front-end Engineers, Support Engineers, etc).
- 4+ years of technical sourcing experience with a consumer-facing tech company (a combination of agency and corporate recruiting experience is strongly preferred)
- Experience screening resumes to match qualifications
- Experience approaching passive candidates
- Experience developing and executing candidate generation and research techniques
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing 5-month contract position (with the possibility for conversion) staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote and is open to candidates who can work EST or PST business hours.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 13 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.