Expected Salary$41 - $44 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Associate to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll utilize direct response and retention channels, as well as co-marketing opportunities, to effectively target small-to-medium businesses (SMBs), build partnerships, and drive adoption of company products and tools.
As Marketing Associate, you’ll help to design, launch, evaluate, optimize, and scale programs. We're seeking a candidate who brings experience in SMB marketing, along with the ability to develop content strategy, growth opportunities, and methods of measuring campaign success.
You're passionate about achieving business growth through compelling marketing outreach, and are able to manage projects effectively whether working independently or collaboratively. You can communicate effectively with diverse teams as well as high-level executives, and are able to build data-driven strategies to achieve results.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years relevant experience in SMB and outbound marketing
- Experience developing marketing strategy
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills
- Experience in project management and leading cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to build fact-driven business cases
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and executives
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Skilled in MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Keynote proficiency a plus
Commitment: This is a 12-month contract.