Expected Salary$45,000 - $60,000 per year
We are seeking a Customer Service Associate to join us and ensure that our marketplace customers are getting the best level of service possible. In this role, you'll have the chance to help us define and grow our fulfillment processes as our small company scales.
You are an outgoing and friendly person who is motivated by helping other people to solve problems. You thrive in a busy environment, and believe that keeping things organized is an essential part of getting anything done. If you catch a mistake in your work or someone else's, you're driven to find out not only why it happened, but how you can prevent it from happening again. Above all else, you are extremely detail oriented. Double and triple checking to ensure you've addressed every possible scenario is a part of your workflow, and you pride yourself on never leaving a question unanswered or a follow-up forgotten.
Every day, thousands of scientists improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our team is passionate about accelerating scientific research through well-designed, meaningful tools for labs. We work hard at Quartzy HQ (hey, it's a start-up!) but also have fun together because we're a close-knit group that genuinely enjoys each other's company. We value openness, transparency and good communication because after all...we're all in this together.
What you'll do:
- Resolve customer issues in an empathetic and concise manner
- Process time-sensitive POs
- Maintain productive relationships with multiple vendors
- Act as a go-between between vendors and customers
- Ensure acknowledgement and confirmation of orders
What we're looking for:
- 1+ years experience in customer service
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Fantastic written and verbal communication ability
What we'd love:
- Background or interest in the life sciences
- Experience processing POs
- Familiarity with ZenDesk and/or Excel
- Some experience working with purchasing systems
Quartzy is the world’s #1 online lab management platform. Tens of thousands of lab managers from academic institutions and pharma and biotech companies rely on Quartzy to help run their labs.