Expected Salary$26 - $30 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Lead Search Ranking Analyst (Indonesian) to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with engineering and product teams to identify search ranking guidelines, workflow, and tooling weaknesses, while contributing recommendations on how to improve them. You'll also be responsible for training, leading, and coordinating a small team of search auditors.
We're seeking candidates with exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as fluency in the Indonesian language. You bring in-depth knowledge of search engines and social media platforms and technical skills in MS Excel and SQL. You're a great communicator and collaborator, are passionate about product and process improvement, and can proactively take initiative to achieve goals and promote team success.
- Develop a deep understanding of Search products as well as product team goals.
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to identify weaknesses in the search rating process, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Onboard, train, and coordinate a small team of auditors on products and tools, and track productivity and quality of their work.
- Ensure vendors are following guidelines correctly, and assess the quality of their work.
- Work with product teams to set up product pilots, ad-hoc projects, and User Interface studies.
- Prepare and support action plans, and oversee and document all aspects of the projects worked on.
- Work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project are on schedule.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets, and provide ongoing reports.
- Participate in product teams brainstorms and provide direction on how to improve data quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (mathematics, economics, etc.)
- Bilingual fluency in English and Indonesian
- Knowledgeable in search engines and social media
- Proficient in MS Excel and SQL
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to make sound recommendations based on data
- Aptitude for leadership
- Proactive and willing to take initiative in improving projects
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 2-year contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.