Expected Pay Rate:$15.00 - $16.50 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping New England’s largest energy delivery company find a Warehouse Associate to keep track of inventory in the warehouse. The ideal candidate has previous warehouse or material handling experience.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based on-site in Norwalk, CT.
As Warehouse Associate, you will:
- Track inventory in the warehouse.
- Mark inventory for warehouse organization.
- Navigate throughout the warehouse and assign proper documentation to each SKU within the warehouse.
- Maintain a detailed log of all inventory tagged and organized.
- Previous warehouse or material handling experience
- Comfortable in a warehouse environment
- Experience operating a forklift required
- Forklift certification preferred
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment for an entire 8-hour shift
- Ability to read and take direction as needed throughout the day
- Ability to work within a team environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based on-site in Norwalk, CT.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.