Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find an Administrative Assistant to serve as the face of the company and help build great relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts. The ideal candidate will have experience providing general administrative support in a fast-paced tech environment.
As Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Coordinate both internal and external calls, meetings, and events.
- Perform heavy calendar management in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Plan and execute on-site and off-site meetings, dinners, and events.
- Prepare monthly expense reports for leads and coordinate special projects as needed.
- Set up travel and accommodations for executives or visitors.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in an administrative support role, with experience in a startup or other hyper-growth organization preferred
- Experience with heavy calendaring for multiple principals or teams
- Experience using Google e-mail/calendar/documents
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once
- Ability to move quickly and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- Track record of consistently going above and beyond
- Great communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a spectrum of personalities
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.