Expected Salary$33 - $36 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Client Partner Specialist to work onsite at our client's New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll support a team of marketing and sales professionals in driving adoption of advertising solutions among key partners. You’ll contribute to a high-caliber team dedicated to providing innovative business solutions and outstanding client support.
The ideal candidate has experience in the digital media/marketing industry and a passion for problem-solving. The ability to thrive in constantly changing, ambiguous environment experiencing rapid and dramatic growth is also key.
- Provide answers to product questions and assist in product/tools education.
- Issue resolution and management of the troubleshooting process.
- Support account plans that drive clients’ key business performance metrics and Identify optimization opportunities.
- Manage the account creation process and operational requests.
- Collaborate with measurement partners to create learning agendas to help clients measure impact of marketing and measurement solutions.
- Assist in developing persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and relevant network solutions.
- Partner with product teams and all cross-functional teams to act as point of contact and deliver collected and consolidated information that prioritizes customer requests.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- 3+ years experience in the digital media industry
- Strong passion for problem-solving and customer support
- Experienced and comfortable working with data
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with high attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively on a team
- High intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn
- Experience in ad/media sales a plus
- Experience in a client-facing role a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in New York, NY.