HireArt is looking to hire a Product Analyst to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll build and own the data reporting workflow and dashboards for the Shopping team, and work with product managers and engineers to run end-to-end analysis.
We're seeking a Product Analyst with experience running data reports using various technical tools and in building reporting dashboards and workflows. You're able to work well independently as well as communicate and collaborate with diverse teams to objectives and improve processes.
- Answer day to day questions from team about reports, and to update/fix the reports as needed.
- Develop a good understanding of data required for building the reports as well as how to optimize the workflows.
- Query backend tables to understand metric movement.
- On one-off basis, be able to run analysis end to end, in collaboration with Product Managers and engineers
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Systems, Analytics, Data Science and Computer Science
- Hands-on experience with Hive query development and optimization, including building workflows
- Hands-on experience with building and maintaining Tableau and Jupyter reports and dashboards
- Working understanding of Hadoop and Big data analytics