Expected Salary$64.00 - $71.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Support Engineer to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide engineering support to Growth Marketing teams for creating, running, and optimizing marketing campaigns.
You’ll translate business needs into design and software possibilities, troubleshoot issues, and ensure all deliverables meet and exceed quality standards.
We’re looking for people with a background in computer science and software development who are analytical and creative problem-solvers and excellent communicators and collaborators. The ideal candidate is also familiar with marketing and advertising technologies as well as developing for mobile applications.
- Collaborate with data engineers and other software engineers to make sure their implementation meets the company’s quality bar.
- Perform code reviews and set standards as needed.
- Translate simple to complex business needs into design and working software.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and fix production problems as they arise by brainstorming the best possible solution while understanding the impact of data or money loss.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Extensive experience in software development
- Excellent communication skills, particularly written communications
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Experience developing for mobile platforms is a plus
- Experience in internet advertising technologies is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.