Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$81.00 - $91.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:4 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Brand Strategist to consult on company brand strategy. The ideal candidate will be a technologically-minded storyteller with 10+ years’ experience in brand marketing, strategy, or planning.
As Brand Strategist, you will:
- Consult on how the company brand can be applied to existing and future programming as it relates to partnerships marketing.
- Support other partnership marketing audiences across B2B audiences like developers, social impact, and education.
- Make strategic recommendations on how the brand can come alive in initiatives and programming roadmap developed for specific audiences.
- Work with team on overall positioning of solutions and products in market.
- Conduct competitive analysis, develop audience insights for targeted initiatives, and frameworks when applicable to support programming.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or advertising
- 10+ years of experience in brand marketing, brand strategy, or brand planning
- Passion for and real comfort with projects that have heavy doses of technology
- Experience developing strategically grounded, brilliant brand marketing strategy to be applied in digital and offline mediums
- Excellent storytelling, verbal, and written communications skills
- A strong passion for people and desire to develop strategies to help education, community, and developer partnerships connect to solutions in compelling way
- Experience with Keynote and PowerPoint required; Illustrator and Photoshop a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.