Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$61.00 - $71.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:4 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Paid Social Marketing Manager to develop and launch large-scale, breakthrough paid social campaigns for its brands and products. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience managing paid social campaigns and experience running in-house marketing strategy.
As Paid Social Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop and launch large scale, breakthrough paid social campaigns.
- Support campaign and marketing objectives of driving hardware sales, brand, leads, and retention.
- Implement optimization best practices and Identify optimization opportunities using data.
- Architect ambitious test plans across targeting, creative, platform, publishers, landing page, commission rates, etc.
- Track and report performance.
- Manage large marketing budgets and ensure spending is allocated optimally across campaigns and marketing funnel.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing stakeholders including PMM, integrated marketing, decision science, creative, owned channel, and brand.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience managing and optimizing paid social campaigns for B2C products in retail/e-commerce businesses
- Experience running in-house marketing strategy as well as campaign execution and operations
- Strong ability to conduct own analysis on channel performance, identifying optimization opportunities and using data to inform business decisions and experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in Excel
- Tableau experience preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.