Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Web Producer to manage the daily operations of our client's consumer-facing websites in the delivery of world class website experiences. In this role, you will work collaboratively with Design, Marketing, Development and other colleagues to design and deliver engaging and relevant web experiences to visitors and prospects.The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ web strategy experience including designing, developing, optimizing and managing websites.
As Web Producer, you will:
- Use your extensive experience to plan and drive what gets done in what order, and your technical knowledge to address production/development issues
- Lead A/B and user testing, website optimization, and web content personalization efforts to drive higher levels of engagement and conversion
- Track and report on website performance, and provide actionable insights to stakeholders regarding visitors' value-added onsite behaviors
- Manage the library of assets, produce documentation, lead training, create workflows and processes and share web best practices with the larger Marketing team to create scale where needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience experience designing, developing, optimizing and managing websites
- Strong background in A/B testing
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, and execute effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in motivating and leading cross functional teams in getting things done
- Experience with project management tools
- Knowledge of UX, UI, content creation and other factors that impact web conversions
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA. This role will be performed remotely, but candidates should be able and willing to work PST hours.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.