Expected Pay Rate:$38.00 - $43.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is looking to hire a Localization Project Coordinator to work on-site at our client's Seattle office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll review, prioritize, and track the progress of issues that affect localized product content quality, functionality, and relevancy.
We're seeking a Localization Project Coordinator experienced in leading localization initiatives. The ideal candidate is flexible, able to multitask and prioritize, and skilled in project management. You’re also an outstanding communicator, attentive to detail, and familiar with relevant technologies.
- Create and execute on the localization schedule.
- Work with vendors to ensure all assignments are understood, timelines are followed, and deliveries are completed correctly and on time.
- Support cross-functional teams and stakeholders, including Product, Engineering, Marketing, etc., to ensure localization processes are well understood and requirements are implemented.
- Work with Product teams to ensure best practices are followed while minimizing downstream issues and decreasing cost and time-to-market.
- Analyze localization workflow issues, and provide optimal solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Localization experience, including experience in a project management/coordinator role
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with diverse vendors and teams
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, while prioritizing and managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with localization platforms and tools, such as SDL Trados Studio, Idiom WorldServer, or similar is a plus
- Knowledge of standard query language; experience in localizing marketing content is a plus.
- Engineering and/or hands-on programming experience
- Experience working with mobile/web apps and social media platforms
- Knowledge of languages in addition to English
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in Seattle, WA.