HireArt is looking to hire a Receptionist to work on-site at our client's Princeton offices on a temp-to-hire contract basis. In this role, you’ll be tasked with becoming familiar with staff and remaining personable with the team to support daily operations. An ideal candidate is a self-motivated, goal-oriented problem solver with an action-oriented approach.
- Manage the front desk, greet guests and assist candidates.
- Maintain security by issuing visitor badges and managing Envoy visitor registration system.
- Turn on video conference systems in the morning and keep them up and running throughout the day, troubleshooting as needed.
- Assist with conference room scheduling and troubleshooting as required.
- Assist with auditing to ensure furniture and equipment are functioning properly.
- Maintain consistent and continuous order of the storage rooms.
- Coordinate daily catering to ensure meals run smoothly.
- Be the go-to point person and internal resource for special event planning, and coordinate and co-manage logistics for company events.
- Help create systems to ensure the office runs well and effectively.
- Experience in a receptionist role or similar
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both online and in person
- Detail and goal-oriented
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to follow through on projects and adapt quickly to fast-paced environment
- Basic IT knowledge is a plus (or must be willing to learn)!
- Adapt quickly to fast-paced environment
Commitment: This is a temp-to-hire contract position.