HireArt is looking to hire a Credit & Collections Analyst to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll build relationships with customers and cross-functional teams, providing resources and support in areas of collections, credit, and problem resolution.
We’re seeking candidates with experience in a collections environment, and knowledge of credit practices and processes. The ideal candidate also brings a positive and professional approach to customer communications, and is comfortable working both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Build in-house relationships and customer relationships.
- Follow department approach to collections via recommended work items.
- Initiate collections efforts and communications.
- Manage the new customer credit review queue.
- Contribute to regular meetings defining analysis (lines versus open AR) and targets.
- Help ensure targets for collections metrics are consistently met and exceeded.
- 2+ years experience in collections/credit environment
- Experience/skills in customer service
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Professional and positive approach to communications
- Fast/accurate typing abilities
- Able to adapt and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working independently and with diverse teams
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.