Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Marketing Operations Specialist to collaborate with marketing, sales, and sales operations globally to determine and evolve marketing automation best practices. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of hands-on experience in marketing operation, B2B marketing, demand generation, digital marketing, or sales operations.
As Marketing Operations Specialist, you will:
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and sales operations globally to determine and evolve marketing automation best practices.
- Scale and optimize processes, recommending automation of activities with new systems and tools.
- Manage and optimize end-to-end lead management processes in Marketo and Salesforce, including lead qualification and scoring, lead routing, SLAs, sales follow-up, and reporting.
- Manage Marketo database hygiene, email deliverability, and integrations.
- Proactively identify opportunities to optimize the team's performance and productivity.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in marketing operation, B2B marketing, demand generation, digital marketing, or sales operations
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, event platforms, CRMs, as well as any other sales and marketing tools where possible
- Always looking to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing through people, processes, technology, and data
- Logical thinking and process-driven - ability to design workflows and solve complex issues, and update processes
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Proficiency with Marketo and Marketo Certification preferred
- Proficiency with Salesforce preferred
- Certification in Martech systems highly valued
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.