HireArt is looking to hire a Growth Marketing Lead to work on-site at Airbnb’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll direct the development of company e-commerce marketing programs and website strategy that maximize brand presentation and consumer experience.
- Design marketing campaigns that support the integrated internet marketing strategy for the company, and capitalize upon market opportunities.
- Optimize online marketing tools and programs such as website customer interface, search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliate marketing, email marketing, online shopping channels, blogs and vlogs.
- Work with the development team for implementation and testing of all new functions/features.
- Form online content partnerships and manage vendor relationships.
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Manage research, monitoring, and analysis of financial, technological and demographic factors.
- Represent consumer, marketing, and merchandising point of view to identify new business or content opportunities and the effectiveness of programs.
- May direct advertising programs both online and offline.
- 3+ years experience in marketing and/or advertising
- 2+ years experience in marketing strategy, including internet marketing
- Advanced familiarity with marketing testing and optimization processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.