Expected Salary$22 - $24 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Recruiting Specialist to work on-site at Insight Catastrophe Group (ICG)'s Tallahassee office on an ongoing contract basis. In this role, you'll support ICG’s aggressive plans for growth and a variety of other Talent activities.
The ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for recruiting. To be successful in this role you should have hands-on full-cycle recruitment experience, ATS expertise, and demonstrated recruitment success.
This is a full-time, W-2 contract position through HireArt. As a HireArt employee you'll receive:
- Employer-subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-subsidized life insurance
- Employer-subsidized short and long-term disability insurance
- A generous paid-time-off package
You'll also have an opportunity to grow into a permanent position with ICG. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of the property insurance industry while working with a team of energetic, forward-thinking problem solvers.
- Hands-on full-cycle recruitment: posting, sourcing, interviewing, and offer letter generation.
- Assist Talent team and Hiring Managers with interview scheduling.
- Handle pre-boarding tasks including checking references.
- Assist with the implementation and ongoing maintenance of new ATS.
- Provide recruitment metrics and assist with reporting processes.
- Assist in maintaining and updating job posts and job descriptions.
- Assist with the immigration process.
- Undertake tasks as they are assigned related to strategic initiatives.
- Assist the HR team with ad-hoc duties and projects.
- Previous hands-on full-cycle recruitment experience
- Track record of interviewing and recommending successful new employees
- A desire to work on a team with a results-driven approach
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and use sound judgment
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Organized with the ability to multi-task
- Able to work autonomously and apply independent thinking
- Positive can-do attitude
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term ongoing contract position based in Tallahassee, FL.
Insight Catastrophe Group (ICG) is the parent company of two growing organizations—SageSure Insurance Managers and Insight Catastrophe Managers. Together we provide innovative property insurance products and software solutions.
If helping to shape the future of an industry sounds exciting, and you prefer to work with a team of energetic, forward-thinking problem solvers, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.