Expected Salary$40 - $43 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Sales Operations Analyst to work on-site at Facebook’s New York City office on a contract basis. In this multi-faceted role, you'll provide analytical and strategic support to drive business revenue and growth.
Revenue performance analysis
- Lead analysis on product performance and adoption to drive insights.
- Understand and highlight daily, weekly, and quarterly revenue trends.
- Develop a deep understanding of existing business, using data to build insights about advertisers, agencies, products, and competitors.
- Synthesize impact on business financials, and provide business analytic strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth.
- Analyze market segments that are currently underserved and over-served, and develop plans to reallocate resources accordingly.
- Support sales teams on medium and long-term planning including revenue potential, product focus, resourcing and org design.
- Strategically evaluate market opportunities to translate insights into actions, working with leadership and cross-functional teams to drive business growth.
- Create and utilize metrics to evaluate business, and support product marketing, operating decisions, and resource priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a business-related subject (e.g. Finance or Economics) or analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics)
- 4+ years experience in an analytical field (finance, business analytics, consulting, business or sales operations, etc.)
- Experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects, and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Experience in data visualizations and building scalable reporting tools preferred
- Experience in media/technology industry highly preferred
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.