Expected Salary$50 - $53 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Sales Operations Analyst to work on-site at our client’s New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support revenue analysis and reporting as well as data quality and management efforts.
We’re seeking a Sales Operations Analyst with experience in a relevant field, such as finance, business analytics, or sales operations. You’re familiar with methods of pulling and evaluating large, complex bodies of data, and are comfortable identifying and communicating insights and recommendations to your team.
Revenue performance analysis and reporting
- Lead analysis on product performance and adoption to drive insights.
- Understand and highlight daily, weekly, and quarterly revenue trends.
- Develop a deep understanding of existing business, using data to build insights about advertisers, agencies, products, and competitors.
- Synthesize impact on business financials, and provide business analytic strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth.
- Understand the underlying data structure for agency revenues, including how the data is stored, managed, and pulled for reporting.
- Develop recommendations for improving data quality and reporting, in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Provide oversight and project management of data quality and reporting efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a business-related or analytical field (e.g. Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics)
- 2+ years experience in an analytical field (finance, business analytics, consulting, business or sales operations, etc.)
- In-depth experience with SQL
- Experience in database management, including extracting and evaluating data from large, complex sources
- Experience in data visualization and building reporting tools a plus
Commitment: This is a 12-month contract.