Location:San Francisco, CA (Remote)
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:9 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company hire a Marketing Campaign Manager (Product Launches) to craft, build, and optimize global, multi-channel campaigns with a focus on B2B product launches.
In this role, you’ll work with cross-functional teams on campaign strategy, execution, optimization, and scale, ensuring consistent communication of progress and results. You’ll also play a critical role in the the company’s product launch process and will work closely with stakeholders on the Product Marketing, Content, Field, Integrated Marketing, and Communications teams.As a Marketing Campaign Manager, you will:
- Execute marketing campaigns to drive awareness and demand for the company’s products.
- Ensure that new launches reflect the company’s multi-product narrative.
- Run tests, experiments, and continually optimize for performance.
- Manage multiple launches simultaneously.
- Understand the company’s buyer personas, their motivations, and perceptions, ensuring messaging and creative assets are optimized to best communicate to customers’ needs.
- Understand the scope and operational requirements for each launch, including inputs, timelines, dependencies, and key deliverables from cross-functional partners.
- Maintain a rolling campaign plan, ensuring effective visibility into the key moments for each launch.
- Effectively and consistently communicate plans, programs, and results with stakeholders at all levels across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 4+ years experience working on multi-channel campaigns, with a focus on B2B product launches
- Experience managing marketing campaigns (e.g. integrated, B2B, products)
- Proficiency in understanding data to make informed marketing decisions that yield the highest outcome against goals
Commitment:This is a full-time, 9-month contract position staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote and and open to candidates based anywhere in the U.S.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.