HireArt is looking to hire Autonomous Vehicle Service Technicians to work with autonomous vehicles supporting B2B short-haul logistics in Bentonville on a contract basis. We're seeking motivated individuals with a passion for technology to join our client's operations team.
These autonomous vehicles reduce the high cost of urban logistics while improving safety, increasing efficiency, reducing congestion and emissions, and allowing businesses to be better community members.
Led by a team of groundbreaking autonomous vehicle researchers and engineers, you’ll be building new concepts and solutions for autonomous vehicles to ensure goods are transported efficiently and affordably in city environments between business locations.
We're looking for a high-energy candidate that would like to be involved in all aspects of growing a fast-paced technology company in the autonomous vehicle industry. The hardware team is lean, and you will be expected to wear a number of hats along the way and get up-to-speed quickly!
- Ensure the operational safety and capability of autonomous vehicles, working closely with both the operations and engineering teams.
- Perform initial configuration, calibration, quality assurance and safety checks of autonomous vehicle system.
- Troubleshooting of vehicle and autonomy systems as issues arise.
- Work with engineering team to perform mechanical, electrical and software modules and parts integration into autonomous vehicles, including sensors, computers, vehicle modules.
- Document and communicate findings.
- Performing and/or arranging for occasional vehicle maintenance and routine inspections as needed.
- Assemble or build parts or jigs for prototypes.
- Professionally working with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver results.
- Filling in emergent and identified gaps, regardless of how small and tactical or large and strategic, to ensure quality outcomes.
- 5+ years of Automotive/OEM Technician Experience
- Substantial and diverse experience in the automotive, aerospace or related industry
- Familiarity with the maintenance of safety-critical hardware systems
- Mechanical aptitude and proficiency with mechanical fabrication
- Experience interpreting electrical and mechanical schematics/drawings to perform system installations and diagnostics
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, including a systematic approach to determining root cause, implementing solutions, and documenting results
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible attitude, willing to work in a start-up environment
- A clean driving record
- Certifications in automotive, industrial, or aerospace service ideal
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Bentonville, AR.
HireArt provides Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to the applicant's race, color, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local laws.