Expected Pay Rate:$18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, 8am-5pm MDT
HireArt is helping a leading transcription services provider hire a highly motivated Operations Assistant.
In this role, you’ll ensure an exceptional day-to-day experience for the company’s clients and independent contractors.
The ideal candidate has a background in operations and customer service and is proactive, resourceful, organized, and a strong communicator/relationship builder.As an Operations Assistant, you will:
- Maintain the daily job log as well as answer calls and emails from clients and the company’s pool of independent contractors.
- Perform diversified and confidential administrative duties requiring comprehensive skill/knowledge of organization policies and procedures.
- Provide superior quality outcomes by taking ownership of administrative services to ensure quality work.
- Report directly to the Operations Manager.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- $25/month student loan contribution (if applicable)
- Employer (HireArt) Subsidized healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account for healthcare-related costs
- HireArt covers all costs for short and long term disability and life insurance
- 401k package (unmatched)
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2+ years of administrative or operations experience
- Knowledgeable in office practices and procedures
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- Excellent typing and keyboard skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal)
- Task-oriented, with an excellent sense of priority, logic, and objectivity
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment is a plus
- 1+ years of transcription experience is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week) ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Denver, CO. Candidates local to the Denver area who can work onsite are preferred. This role is also open to exceptional remote candidates.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.