Expected Salary$22 - $25 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Geospatial Curation Expert to work on-site at our client's New York office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work to ensure the quality of places data across social media platforms.
We’re seeking candidates who are bright, driven, and detail-oriented, with experience working with digital maps or Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Projects will involve investigating potentially erroneous location and geospatial data, fixing problematic entities, identifying patterns, and providing feedback to engineers to help improve data quality.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in GIS/digital maps
- Full proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comfortable learning and mastering new technical tools
- Keen attention to detail and consistent follow-through
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Exceptional problem solving skills with an enthusiasm for learning new things
- Able to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
Commitment: This is an 8-month contract.