HireArt is looking to hire a Product Analyst to work on-site at our client’s Seattle office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll build and own data reporting dashboards and workflow for your team, and work with product managers and engineers to run end-to-end analysis.
We are seeking a Product Analyst with experience building and maintaining varied data reporting dashboards. You also work well independently, and are comfortable collaborating with diverse teams to achieve objectives and improve processes.
- Answer day-to-day questions from team about data reports, and update or fix the reports as needed.
- Develop a good understanding of data required for building reports, as well as how to optimize workflows.
- Query backend tables to understand metric movement.
- On a one-off basis run analysis end to end, in collaboration with Product Managers and engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Systems, Analytics, Data Science and Computer Science
- Hands-on experience with Hive query development and optimization, including building workflows
- Hands-on experience with building and maintaining Tableau and Jupyter reports and dashboards
- Working understanding of Hadoop and Big data analytics