Expected Salary$32 - $36 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Client Solutions Manager to work on-site at our client's Seattle headquarters on a contract basis. In this role, you'll support a high-level Marketing & Sales team in managing day to day operational tasks, optimizing processes, and resolving inquiries and issues that arise.
- Provide answers to product questions and assist in product/tools education.
- Issue resolution and management of troubleshooting process.
- Identify optimization opportunities.
- Manage account creation process.
- Submit and manage operational requests, RFPs, and reports.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years experience in digital media marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills and experience working with data
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with high attention to detail
- Strong passion for problem solving and customer support
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively on a team
- High intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn
Commitment: This is a 6- month contract.