Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$51.00 - $61.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Engineering Project Manager to work onsite at their client’s Menlo Park office on a contract basis. In this role you will see engineering-related projects through from conception to completion, communicating their progress to stakeholders, team members, and potentially a senior project manager.
The ideal candidate will have experience in project management in a tech environment, with preferred experience as an engineer. You will also have strong organizational and time management skills and will be able to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Oversee designated projects.
- Plan and develop strategy, including defining goals and timelines for project(s).
- Coordinate, document, and assign tasks for the project team and provide the team with direction and support.
- Manage the budget, timeline, and resources for the project.
- Monitor problems, provide solutions, and implement changes as necessary to ensure the project timeline is followed.
- Manage and communicate ongoing changes in tasks, goals, or performance.
- Regularly report progress to stakeholders.
- Participate in client meetings, contract finalization, and development of requirements and specifications.
- Manage project budget to reach revenue, cost, and profit targets.
- Assign resources to projects and project objectives and monitor progress.
- Develop project plans and facilitate resolution of all issues to reach project goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science, systems engineering, business, or a related field
- Work experience in project management using technology solutions in a high-tech operations space
- Proven communication and coordination skills, with high attention to detail
- Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate with individuals across the organization and other geographies
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Past experience as an engineer preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.