Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week with weekend/overnight on-call availability preferred
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest home-sharing marketplace find a Customer Experience Program Manager to manage support operation and customer experience. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of customer service operations and 5+ years of progressive leadership experience in that field.
As Customer Experience Program Manager, you will:
- Resolve product or service issues by determining the root cause of customer complaints and selecting and explaining best solutions.
- Assist in creating processes to administer, collect, analyze, interpret, and drive actions from ongoing customer feedback streams.
- Support platform development by collecting business and product requirements.
- Help implement and integrate support systems with internal products.
- Develop thoughtful navigation and workflow requirements.
- Assist in creation and implementation of support workflows, escalation pathways and procedures, and training materials.
- Lead onboarding and training of contracted support agents.
- Work cross-functionally to document CX component by way of customer journey mappings.
- Develop initiatives to address opportunities identified through journey mappings.
- Help define metrics to measure overall health of CX program.
- Design, build and manage CX reporting.
- Bachelor's degree or greater preferred
- 5+ years of progressively responsible leadership experience in customer service operations
- Proven track record of managing performance across a matrixed organization
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to clarify and prioritize using data
- Experience driving B2C relationships and leading outside teams to exceed goals
- Ability to work under conditions of ambiguity in a fast-growth, sometimes uncertain and complex environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week with weekend/overnight on-call availability preferred), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.