Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$44.00 - $49.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find an Audio Production Lead to lead the sound design team and oversee team workflows. This role combines audio pipeline production knowledge and technical audio editing skills with problem-solving and team-building expertise. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in an audio production environment.
As Audio Production Lead, you will:
- Oversee and refine team workflows.
- Verify that assets are delivered successfully to partners and external vendors.
- Manage backup processes and oversee execution.
- Maintain tracking documentation and resolve inconsistencies.
- Lead quality control efforts by validating work and supporting the team as needed.
- Manage project status communication between production coordinators and leads.
- 4+ years of experience in an audio production environment
- 2+ years of experience in scripting
- Knowledge of dev tools (VS code, Xcode, etc.)
- Excellent audio software and hardware troubleshooting skills, and able to correct issues quickly
- Proficient with Mac OS
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with teams
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word, or a similar software
- Familiar with cloud-based file-sharing services
- Experience with Izotope RX or Adobe Audition
- Experience working in a task system, such as Jira, Devtrack, Mantis, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must have a passion for sound design
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. This position is fully remote to start and will transition to on-site in Menlo Park, CA as offices re-open.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.