Expected Salary$68 - $72 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Intelligence Business Analyst to work on-site at our client's New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll act as a multi-vertical expert and provide business-level recommendations, while also working independently on playing with data and solving problems.
The Marketing Intelligence team provides scaled insights for global clients, and partners with key teams, including sales, marketing science, product, and marketing to build the right insights.
A successful candidate possesses a strong analytical and consultative mindset, a thorough understanding of databases and data visualization, and an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data visualization, and data-mining to tell the story behind numbers and derive actionable insights for advertisers.
- Understand digital media industry trends, and develop vertical-based insights that help drive value for advertisers.
- Identify and analyze the most important metrics across program areas.
- Specialize in brand (upper funnel) & performance (lower funnel) metrics and advertising objectives.
- Draw correlations between elements of campaign design and conduct predictive analysis.
- Conceptualize and build dashboards that are simple, visually appealing, and showcase a powerful story.
- Be an expert in designing PowerPoint presentations that are succinct and crisp, with a balance of high-level insights for executives and a detailed enough view for core teams.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams, learn and apply best practices from other teams, and always strive for high quality deliverables.
- Think and work independently, demonstrate creativity and deliver quick results, yet maintain a team-player attitude.
- Collaborate effectively with the core Marketing Intelligence team, audiences, and cross-channel partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (e.g. Marketing/Marketing Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or Economics)
- 2+ years experience in data analytics in a client facing role
- 2+ years hand-on experience in SQL
- Experience in digital media analytics and statistical programming
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau and Micro Strategy)
- Proficiency in Python
- Ability to achieve power-user status on multiple tools
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Commitment: This is a 5-month contract.